Busted Mug

A blog that documents solutions to the most frustrating problems that occur during development in technologies such as Java, XML, AJAX, SQL, CSS and others that make me want to throw my coffee mug against the cube wall.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Disable Just-in-time debugging after installing IE developer toolbar

If you are now stuck with a window that opens asking if you'd like to debug the current page after every page load, you're I am, or was. I was pulling my hair out over that stupid box forever because I couldn't figure out how to shut the danged thing off. It turned itself on WITHOUT ASKING when I installed the IE7 developer toolbar. It didn't bother me too too much because I hate IE7 anyway :)

So I finally came upon the fix today. Below is the reference:

Life Hacker--Just in Time Debugging? | What is RSS Feedreader? | Feedreader - Totally Free RSS / ATOM Newsreader / Aggregator

Basically go (in IE, not the toolbar b/c that would make sense) to tools>internet options>advanced and uncheck the debug scripts boxes (there are two types). Then you're pop-up free. Yay! This is why I hate you, MS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home